Last Updated: 08/16/2023
1. Acceptance of Terms By using the Platform, you acknowledge and agree to comply with these Terms and any applicable laws and regulations. If you are using the Platform on behalf of an organization, you represent that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms.
3. User Accounts To access certain features of the Platform, you may need to create a user account. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
4. Use of the Platform
- You agree to use the Platform only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms.
- You will not engage in any activity that could disrupt or interfere with the proper functioning of the Platform or its associated systems.
- You will not use the Platform to distribute, upload, or transmit any harmful, inappropriate, or illegal content.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Platform, its systems, or other users’ accounts.
5. Intellectual Property
- All content on the Platform, including text, images, graphics, videos, logos, and software, is protected by intellectual property laws and is the property of ScinoRx Technologies Inc. or its licensors.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, or exploit any content from the Platform without our prior written consent.
6. Third-Party Links The Platform may contain links to third-party websites or resources. We are not responsible for the content or practices of these third-party sites. Your interactions with such third parties are solely between you and the third party.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties The Platform is provided on an “as-is" and “as-available" basis. We make no warranties, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, reliability, or suitability of the Platform for any purpose.
8. Limitation of Liability To the extent permitted by law, ScinoRx Technologies Inc. shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use the Platform.
9. Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold ScinoRx Technologies Inc., its affiliates, officers, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of your use of the Platform or violation of these Terms.
10. Changes to Terms We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time. Changes will be effective upon posting on the Platform. Your continued use of the Platform after such changes will signify your acceptance of the modified Terms.
11. Termination We may terminate or suspend your access to the Platform at our sole discretion, without prior notice and for any reason, including violation of these Terms.
12. Governing Law These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, USA. Any disputes arising under these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Delaware, USA.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for using ScinoRx Technologies Inc.